To help providers, we spent months searching for the best public resources. We indeed discovered great, user-friendly tools, such as videos and interactive tutorials that offer clear guidance on risk assessment and processes to achieve compliance. In addition to phone consultations and regular email updates on ever-changing compliance rules, MyHIPAA Guide gives subscribers easy access to more than 50 compliance tools, mostly developed by the feds and cataloged by us with helpful explanations. MyHIPAA Guide offers:
- Interactive risk assessment tutorials covering HIPAA rules: You fill in the boxes
- Templates for Security Policies & Procedures: You decide on procedures that best fit your organization
- Patient Privacy Notices in English and Spanish: You add your logo
- Short videos for staff training: You click and play
- Sample terms for Business Associate Agreements (BAA): You adapt terms to your needs (with help from your legal advisers)
For easy reference, we’ve organized information around a 10 Step Plan for compliance, developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
We’ve scoured the Internet and know of nothing else like this. As federal HIPAA audits have now begun, healthcare providers need clear guidance more than ever. MyHIPAA Guide keeps you updated as new information becomes publicly available, and as best practices emerge. We’d love to hear from you as you make discoveries we can share with readers. And keep in mind, if you need additional help, we do on-site training and consulting as well.
The team at MyHIPAA Guide from Akron, Ohio