In addition to more 50+ templates, forms and other resources, MyHIPAA Guide offers subscribers unlimited phone and email consultations on human-centered HIPAA compliance processes. Plus we give you updates on ever-evolving compliance rules. MyHIPAA Guide offers:
- Interactive risk assessment tutorials covering HIPAA rules
- Complete templates for Security Policies & Procedures, which you can adapt to fit your organization
- Extensive materials for staff training, including fun stuff, like our Social Media Cheat Sheet
- Templates for Business Associate Agreements (BAA); you adapt terms to your needs (with help from your legal advisers)
- Loads of helpful forms to help you track business associates and staff access levels to protected information
- Complete materials for breach reporting and investigation. . .
And much more. The best part: You can call us to schedule a conference time and we will explain HIPAA processes and procedures.
For easy reference, we’ve organized information around a 10 Step Plan for compliance, developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
We’ve scoured the Internet and know of nothing else like this. As federal HIPAA audits have now begun, provider organizations need clear guidance more than ever. MyHIPAA Guide keeps you updated as new information becomes publicly available, and as best practices emerge. We’d love to hear from you as you make discoveries we can share with readers. And keep in mind, if you need additional help, we do on-site training and consulting as well.
The team at MyHIPAA Guide from Akron, Ohio